We offer two levels of sponsorship:
You can pay by credit card securely online by clicking the "Become a Sponsor" button below and indicate it is for a 2022 Sponsorship in the Memo area.
Or send check made Payable to: Reisterstown Improvement Association, Inc., 202 Main Street, P.O. Box 856, Reisterstown, MD 21136
2022 was very successful for Main Street thanks to supporters like you.
We re-opened the town Welcome Center and built Reister’s Desire, a Pocket Park located behind 202 Main Street for the town to enjoy. Amenities were added to the Franklin Woodland Trails (FWT), an outdoors space explored by many in Reisterstown who enjoy the tranquility and activities for their children and grandchildren. We held our signature celebrations starting with Bloomin’ ArtFest, ten Music on Main Street concerts throughout the summer and the Farmers Markets on Sunday from June through October. Our leaders continued to meet and plan to make Reisterstown Main Street a better place to visit, shop and dine. This year we will hold our 2nd Beer & Wine Festival. We were awarded State, County and Private grants which allow us to make noticeable improvements.
Here are some of our accomplishments and plans for 2023:
• New website was launched January 2022 (www.reisterstown.com). When you become a Sponsor, your logo will scroll across the bottom of the page, no matter which page is accessed. Your business or name will be featured in a Power Point Display running in our new Welcome Center, at each of our concerts, and signs will be displayed at all our events where we have an Information Booth.
• Maintain benches, trash receptacles, planters and event directories (both were replaced in 2022) along Main Street to help those who “Stop, Shop, Stroll & Dine” through our Historic District.
• Continue holding monthly Clean-ups on Main Street which started in 2013.
• Unveiled Historic Plaques on some of our oldest buildings and will do 15 more in 2023 to celebrate the town’s historic value.
• Hired companies conducting “Retail Analysis” and “Visioning Study” to attract new businesses to Main Street.
• Installing Bike racks along Main Street in the near future.
• We continue to sponsor popular Community Events on Main Street such as “Eggstravaganza” “Bloomin’ ArtFest” “Music on Main Street Concerts Friday evenings” “Reisterstown Farmers Markets each Sunday” “Beer and Wine Festival” “Bootacular” “Small Business Saturday” and “Holidays on Main Street”.
• Decorate Main Street with seasonal items such as painting windows and adding wreaths to the lamp posts in December.
• Added new streetscape features and Art on Main with murals, mosaic planters, and will continue to add more in the future.
• Work with SHA and Baltimore County on projects to replace and improve traffic signals at several intersections, new lampposts and brighter lights, upgrade crosswalks, curbs and sidewalks along Main Street as part of a Streetscape project to improve pedestrian safety & traffic calming.
• 2020 we were Approved as a town in the Main Street Maryland program; in 2019 renewal approved by the State until Spring 2024 as a Sustainable Community; success with state, county and private grants; awarded Façade Improvement Grants for property and business owners; and continued work on revitalizing the Franklin Woodland Trail which was created initially in the 1970s to enjoy our green space and walking trails near Main Street.
• Opened in 2020 our town Welcome Center and RIA Office on Main Street at the center node, 202 Main Street. Installed a Business Directory in front of 202 Main Street to help Visitors check where they can Dine, Shop or locate a Service they need.
All that we do for our Main Street costs money. Please consider becoming a sponsor.
We thank you in advance for your support and look forward to adding your company’s name to our 2023 sponsors list who celebrate Reisterstown Main Street!!
Reisterstown Improvement Association, Inc.