Reisterstown Improvement Association launches their final giving program of 2021. Have you decided on the charitable contributions you will make this year? We ask you to choose us. As a 5019(c)(3) organization you can include the contribution on your tax return if you itemize. Check with your tax preparer for clarification.
2021 has been a stellar year for us:
- Opening a new park behind 202 Main Street where you can come stroll and relax on the benches or enjoy a meal and/or coffee at the picnic table.
- Adding streetscape amenities in the 200 block with more being planned in the future.
- Grand Opening of Franklin Woodland Trails providing a very peaceful walk through the woods as you follow Norris Run. You can also stop at the kids learning area to enjoy the amenities added by Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and Community members interested in making this a Special Green Space Area
- Facade Improvement Grants to several buildings
- Small Business Grants to help our local Main Street reopen after the trying times of COVID-19
2022 promises much more... Simply click Donate or go to the website and click Donate at the top right and complete the fields choosing to pay online with a credit card or mark to Mail a Check and we will do the rest.